Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Forbes shares what they think the post-coronavirus office might look like.
- Bisnow believes workers will not return to the same office spaces that they left.
- COVID-19 won’t be eradicated, and not everyone will be immune. But we’ll still be expected to sit at a desk and work. So how will work…work, asks Fast Company.
- Is the open-plan office dead? Can skyscrapers survive? Will our phones control everything from the lights to ordering coffee? The Guardian meets the architects already shaping the post-COVID-19 world.
- South China Morning Post introduces us to our post-coronavirus workspace: germ-killing desk areas with air purifiers.
- Industry Announcement: Our creative friends at ROOM have reimagined their signature phone booth to facilitate rapid testing and protect our healthcare workers. Check out their new ‘Test Booth’ here.
2021 Competition Market Partners