Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Forbes shares what they think the post-coronavirus office might look like.
- Bisnow believes workers will not return to the same office spaces that they left.
- COVID-19 won’t be eradicated, and not everyone will be immune. But we’ll still be expected to sit at a desk and work. So how will work…work, asks Fast Company.
- Is the open-plan office dead? Can skyscrapers survive? Will our phones control everything from the lights to ordering coffee? The Guardian meets the architects already shaping the post-COVID-19 world.
- South China Morning Post introduces us to our post-coronavirus workspace: germ-killing desk areas with air purifiers.
- Industry Announcement: Our creative friends at ROOM have reimagined their signature phone booth to facilitate rapid testing and protect our healthcare workers. Check out their new ‘Test Booth’ here.