Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Without a doubt, reports Interior Design, returning to a physical workspace will remain a personal decision and one that must be aided by a hybrid team of HR and design members.
- WRAL TechWire shares the ways companies are taking a more holistic approach to designing office space.
- A cultural shift to remote work may keep you working at home, says Medium’s OneZero, and even so when the pandemic passes, if history is any guide.
- Forbes asks: How and where will we work in the future?
- The Handbook shares the future of office life through a glimpse of 11 of London’s coolest coworking spaces.