Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- COVID-19 is changing offices. The Wall Street Journal shares a guide to the evolution of office spaces, as told by popular movies and TV shows.
- Architectural Digest shares how to set up an eco-friendly home office that you won’t hate.
- Here are five ways that HR News thinks 2020 will reshape coworking and flexible office spaces.
- The office is not designed to solve big problems, reports Frame. Check out how they think it should be reimagined.
- Workplaces worldwide are trying their best to adhere to the ‘new normal’ of the post-COVID-19 scenario. The HR Digest shares five trends you can expect to see in a post-COVID office.
- Coworking companies are refocusing on real estate fundamentals and their more profitable sites in the wake of COVID-19 and Adam Neumann, reports Commercial Observer.
2021 Competition Market Partners