Find the Visitor Management System that is right for your organization!
With the days of providing your information on a paper log becoming a thing of the past, now is the time to ensure that you have the right visitor management system (VMS) to accommodate the flow of visitors, contractors and employees coming through your space. To help, our team explores how leading platforms compare from visitor and host experience perspectives.
During your transition back to the office, it’s crucial to reduce unnecessary risk. With iOFFICE’s visitor management software, it’s easy to monitor, manage, and review visitor logs. This saves significant time and reduces lingering in crowded waiting areas.
- PRINT CUSTOM BADGES – Enhance security with custom visitor badges printed through Brother and Dymo printer integrations.
- SPECIFY VISITOR TYPES – Stay informed about who is in the office by designating visitor types (contractors, candidates, and more) during check-in, and easily export visitor logs for contact tracing.
- CREATE A VIP EXPERIENCE – Make visitors feel like VIPs through pre-registration, which automatically sends crucial information such as directions, parking instructions, and even a QR code that speeds up check-in.
Lead Time: Implementation time is about 8 hours total, which customers typically spread over 30 days based on their specific setup.Learn More
Teem by iOFFICE’s LobbyConnect is an easy-to-use visitor management solution for modern organizations. It ensures everyone has the information they need throughout their visit and helps company leaders monitor and manage the people who enter your office.
- CHECK-IN FLOW BY VISITOR TYPE – Create custom workflows for each type of visitor (such as contractor, candidate, or even employee) by requiring signatures for different contracts or asking specific check-in questions.
- STORE CONTACTS – Use Dropbox or Box integrations to automatically store signed visitor contracts.
- NOTIFY HOSTS – Notify hosts when guests arrive with Slack, Hipchat, SMS, or email.
Lead Time: None! Once you activate your account, it’s quick and easy for you to set up LobbyConnect on your end.Learn More
Using Modo Workplace, you can enable visitors to pre-register, complete a health self-assessment on the day of their arrival, and view a virtual tour of your office and critical information such as parking, and health and safety policies. Once they arrive you can leverage location-based notifications to alert visitors as they approach a parking garage, building, or even a floor, and guide them to their exact destination with live, turn-by-turn wayfinding.
- Health self-assessments determine if the user should be able to visit the office; API webhooks inform backend access control and reporting platforms in real time
- Providing a virtual tour of your office allows visitors to know critical information before they arrive, such as where to park, which door to use, and health and safety measures
- Location-based notifications can alert app users as they approach a parking garage, building, or door with important instructions
Lead Time: An organization of any size can create a visitor experience within hours, and branded iOS and Android apps in users’ hands in as little as two weeks.Learn More
Proxyclick is a cloud-based visitor management platform built for the best-of-breed needs of the global enterprise. The platform helps trusted brands across every industry to transform the way they welcome their visitors, employees and contractors. Our clients include L’Oréal, Vodafone, Revolut, PepsiCo, Audi, and other global Fortune 500 companies.
- Desk booking: Allow employees to schedule their attendance and book their desks in advance, helping organizations adhere to building occupancy levels and ensure physical distancing on-site.
- Remote registration: Send digital health questionnaires to employees, contractors, and visitors ahead of their arrival on-site. Deny them access to the building if they do not meet screening criteria.
- Touchless check-in: Grant employees, visitors, and contractors access to your building via unique QR codes that can be scanned from their mobile devices at kiosks, as well as doorways, turnstiles, and elevators via destination dispatch for an entirely touchless check-in process. Integrate contactless temperature scanners to take employees’ temperatures upon arrival, and deny them access if they have a fever.
Lead Time: It depends on the complexity of the project. We are happy to give you an estimate.Learn More
Swiftlane’s integrated video intercom system empowers property managers, building owners, and office teams to secure buildings and simplify visitor management. Features include two-way audio and video intercom calling, built in touchless access control, remote door unlock, cloud-based admin dashboard, and sleek, beautiful hardware that fits any aesthetic.
- Two way audio and video intercom calling
- Remote door unlock
- Works for single office, multi-tenant commercial, and residential buildings
Lead Time: Most installs take only one day to complete.Learn More
Got a VMS not listed above that you want to recommend to be part of this list?
Contact [email protected]