Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Design District director, Helen Arvanitakis, shares her thoughts via OnOffice on why office providers play a crucial role in navigating the post-pandemic world of work.
- As the C.E.O. of Herman Miller, The New York Times reports that Andi Owen has had to navigate a polarized work force while thinking about the future of the offices her company makes furniture for.
- Companies are figuring out how to balance what appears to be a lasting shift toward remote work with the value of the physical workplace, says the New Yorker.
- Check out the latest installment of Commercial Property Executive’s 2021 outlook series, experts from across the market spectrum share insights on what to expect this year.
- Cision reports that a new 2021 white paper has found employees desire a bright, light, and plant-filled workspace post-pandemic.
2021 Competition Market Partners