Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- It’s time to think about what “work from anywhere” (WFA) really means, says Forbes, and what kind of real estate is required in order to make it happen.
- COVID-19 is forcing coworking firms to recast their business models, reports The Wall Street Journal.
- Is this what the office of the future will look like? Check out what Architectural Digest thinks will happen next for the workplace.
- GreenBiz investigates what Microsoft’s new Israeli building says about sustainable office design post-pandemic.
- In this new era to come, The Irish Times asks who and what are cities for?
- Despite the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic, SHRM reports human resource leaders are embracing opportunities to influence how work is done once employees return to the office.