Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- It’s time to think about what “work from anywhere” (WFA) really means, says Forbes, and what kind of real estate is required in order to make it happen.
- COVID-19 is forcing coworking firms to recast their business models, reports The Wall Street Journal.
- Is this what the office of the future will look like? Check out what Architectural Digest thinks will happen next for the workplace.
- GreenBiz investigates what Microsoft’s new Israeli building says about sustainable office design post-pandemic.
- In this new era to come, The Irish Times asks who and what are cities for?
- Despite the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic, SHRM reports human resource leaders are embracing opportunities to influence how work is done once employees return to the office.
2021 Competition Market Partners