Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Certain trends were already taking hold in Nashville’s office sector, shares the Nashville Business Journal. But they have been amplified by COVID-19, the great accelerator of our time.
- Check out how IKEA’s Design Lab, SPACE10, revamped their own office via Architectural Digest.
- Here are four ways Propmodo believes the post-COVID workplace will look different.
- Everything Experiential shares why we need to move from being just another monotonous office to a flexible, vibrant workspace.
- The allure of office supplies has increased without a physical workspace in which to enjoy them, reports The Japan Times.
2022 Competition Partners