Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- ArchDaily introduces the “third” place, which is used to describe everything from coffee shops to banks, and even coworking spaces.
- When designing flexible, hybrid work arrangements, The Harvard Business Review says to focus on individual human concerns, not just institutional ones.
- The Architect’s Newspaper explores the new pre- and post-occupancy sensors that could change the way we design our workplaces.
- Learn why animal products are increasingly off the interiors mood boards from Frame.
- U.S. businesses have been spending more on technology than on bricks and mortar for more than a decade now, reports Reuters, but the trend has accelerated during the pandemic, one more sign that working from home is here to stay.