Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Facility Executive shares some ideas to expand beyond the walls of your building.
- We hate the office. We love the office. The Washington Post asks: Do we want to go back?
- Tech firms are working to balance space for introverted software engineers with space for team meetings and collaborations, reports Facilities Net.
- NBC Boston reports that future offices must be inspiring. Architects and designers say this is a time of experimentation and reflection for employers.
- Ad Age shares how to navigate the “new strange” of the changing workplace.
- Forbes asks: Are we all going hybrid?
2021 Competition Market Partners