Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- From changes in office design to employee perks, Forbes examines some of the effects the hybrid work environment will have on the real estate industry.
- Architect Magazine shares how a California software developer embraces texture as part of a welcome back strategy.
- We don’t have to make a binary choice between the old commute and working in isolation, there is a third way says Building.
- NPR reports that WeWork is preparing for their second act: banking their future on the rise of remote work.
- The Washington Business Journal shares how design changes for the post-Covid office look a lot like home.
2022 Competition Partners