Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Tech Radar explores how to tool up for hybrid working.
- Learn why companies should consider alternative workspaces as an employee benefit from BenefitsPro.
- Forbes takes a look at what employees need for a comfortable return to the office.
- Herman Miller is all in on recycled plastic. Business of Home asks: what’s taking the rest of the industry so long?
- Retail is betting on converting stores to office space. Vogue reports Hudson’s Bay Company is the latest to get on board with a new venture, SaksWorks.