Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Forbes shares what managers should consider when preparing to prevent and detoxify pandemic resentment.
- The future of the office is pivoting from work to people, reports BBC News.
- Here’s what Global News thinks the future of work looks like after COVID-19.
- Wealth Briefing breaks down how to design the hybrid office.
- Frame looks at Zimbabwe’s sustainable interior design concepts of the past and present, and asks: how can we do more with less?