Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- As office design evolved over the last century, Wired says one feature remained: the goal of filling your life with even more work.
- The Business Times shares a guide to designing a hybrid workplace strategy.
- Dezeen takes a look back at the 10 most interesting office interiors of 2021, including a workspace that doubles as a wine bar and an office in a former 1960s medical laboratory.
- ArchDaily explores how to transform uncertainty into a FLEX solution.
- As our spaces continue to adapt to our future needs, Building Design + Construction reports we’ll likely see more collaborative, communal zones where people can relax, shop, and work.