Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Fast Company shares new research that finds remote work has emboldened some to disengage from their primary employers—sometimes without any remorse.
- Once dismissed as being for millennials and hard-up freelancers, World Crunch says coworking firms now occupy Latin America’s prestigious corporate towers that have more and more spaces to fill.
- Chief Learning Office asks: How can we adapt our learning and development offerings to best suit the environments people are working in, and will work in?
- There’s one simple solution that boosts productivity, reduces noise, and saves energy. Learn what it is from Fast Company.
- REjournals shares what the office of the future could look like.
2022 Competition Partners