Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Bloomberg reports remote workers are clinging to work-from-home arrangements not out of fear of COVID, but because they like work-life balance.
- We’re in the early days of the flex revolution. The Urban Developer outlines what the future holds for the industry.
- Check out this Japanese satellite office, profiled by Frame, that holds the answers to the growing work-near-home demand.
- Quartz shares that offices looking to retrofit their space for the era of hybrid work might take a lesson or two from Columbia Business School.
- Returning to the office is a moment of joy for some. Others, would rather stay home, reports NPR.
2022 Competition Partners