Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- FacilitiesNet shares some strategies for transforming the pandemic workspace away from the traditional office to a more modern hybrid approach.
- From pool tables to open seating, Financial Post reports new spaces show how once-stodgy Wall Street offices are turning into spaces more reminiscent of Silicon Valley.
- The Washington Post says many U.S. companies are banking on new offices for the hybrid era because they believe working in person is better for collaboration and training young employees.
- Building Design + Construction profiles an Atlanta tech company that has created a workspace that drives a wellness-oriented culture.
- The metaverse just scored another big name, says Robb Report. The immersive virtual world, which has attracted an array of reputable brands such as Sotheby’s and the NFL, has welcomed a new building designed by BIG.