Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- How do you make an office space worth commuting to? Fast Company investigates.
- The Business Journals shares some tweaks to make the office more inviting for returning workers.
- Design Milk takes us on a tour of the playful and colorful LEGO Group Campus in Denmark.
- CRE is spending big on office amenities. BisNow asks: does this matter and what does it mean for old properties?
- Ever wonder what it looks like when architects build a future workspace for themselves? TIME shares how Perkins Eastman created their new collaborative Pittsburgh space.