Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- It’s time again for shared reality. Fast Company explains how to ease back into working IRL with others.
- Forbes reports that we will soon see suburban office parks that cater to remote and hybrid workers.
- Planning environments that can accommodate different sensations is, according to Pinterest Predicts 2022, one of the decoration trends for the coming years, shares ArchDaily.
- Flexible workspace is only set to become more popular, reports Property Week. Find out why.
- Good workplace design is not easy, says Propmodo, but the benefits that it can give an organization make it worth the investment.
2022 Competition Partners