Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky sat down with TIME to talk about the future of the office, corporate culture, how to redesign working spaces, and how he steered the company through its darkest days.
- The Guardian asks: If everyone’s working from home, why is commercial office space booming?
- As convulsions brought on by working from home during the pandemic roil the office, The New York Times says the old-school conference room is getting a reboot.
- ArchDaily addresses the problems designers need to solve urgently.
- An onslaught of office renovations is taking place as companies redesign spaces for hybrid work, reports BisNow.
2022 Competition Partners