Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Inclusive design also means understanding and providing for cognitive differences, shares Fast Company. It’s not that hard to rethink office norms that will benefit everyone.
- Companies are coming to terms with a new reality of how work gets done, reports the Washington Post. But one big question remains: What should the future office look like post pandemic?
- The Boston Globe shares how firms that signed big leases right before COVID are trying to design an office worth coming back to.
- Soundproof pods were all the rage before the pandemic hit, as they offered a quick solution to create quiet bubbles in open offices. Now that Covid-19 revolutionized the office concept, Domus asks: will they still have a chance?
- Inc. shares why leaders offering hybrid work should practice what they preach.