Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- We have to stop calling it a ‘Home Office.’ Fast Company offers a better term.
- As the office goes ‘extinct,’ Yahoo!entertainment explores how the WeWork era is rising again.
- Bisnow shares how the pandemic sped up the real estate industry’s push toward services and workplace strategy consulting.
- A home office should be a haven for your intellect. House Digest shares how to make yours inspiring and welcoming.
- Is this Berlin office the height of agile workplace design? Frame thinks so.