Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- As hybrid work models roll out worldwide, Business Chief reports the purpose of the office is changing with collaboration, connection and networking taking centre stage.
- The Wall Street Journal explores how coworking space has led to more innovation for tech startups.
- Hotel Management says there may be an opportunity to pivot some hotel space to cater to those workers who find themselves needing an alternative to the “home” in “work from home.”
- The next space for experiential art is in the office. Frame explains why.
- LinkedIn’s new ‘postures matrix’ is shaping how its new headquarters handles hybrid work, reports Fast Company.