Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Watch as Architectural Digest breaks down the architecture and design details of haunted houses 🏚️ from five classic scary films.
- Forbes takes a look at the office amenities that will make employees want to return.
- CBRE explores how landlords are looking to turn office buildings into destinations.
- According to JLL research, office occupancy is closing in on pre-pandemic normal, reports Propmodo.
- Workers for companies including Airbnb, Spotify and Block say their new remote policies led them to travel the world and connect with family. But they’ve also experienced new challenges, says The Washington Post.