Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The World Economic Forum shares a perspective on how the workplace is changing and how the industry and employers more broadly can keep up.
- Architects are constantly at war between profession and passion, a juxtaposition of love and despair. ArchDaily takes a look at how to define the profession.
- Forbes explores why employers who want their employees to feel excited about coming to the office must provide amenities that rival and transcend the comfort and convenience they have curated in their home offices.
- The Chicago Tribune shares the what the local post-pandemic workplace looks like.
- Want employees to come to the office? The Los Angeles Times says to pick up their laundry and welcome their dogs.
- Utilization data is a key metric for companies rethinking office design amid greater hybrid work, reports FMJ.