Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- For most, what the office offers – that our couches and kitchen tables don’t – is a place to be with others, reports Propmodo.
- No longer is it enough to provide an office and allow people to work from home, says Architecture & Design. The full ecosystem of work must be considered.
- Hammered by supply chain woes and fluctuations in demand, The New York Times reports builders have learned to become more adept managing challenges.
- Workplace Insight breaks down a major new report that offers a snapshot of the hybrid and remote work debate in the US.
- The SF Chronicle shares how a local business is targeting the needs of lonely remote workers.