Industry News: How You Can Make Your Office Better In 2023
Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Fast Company shares ideas offered by four office designers for making workplaces more effective, more relevant, and more personal in the year ahead.
- A new survey reveals a dramatic increase in sustainability initiatives in buildings, reports i + s design.
- Globest shares who ranked supreme for coworking volume in 2022.
- Is remote work dying a fast death? Forbes examines if working from home is a thing of the past.
- Offices in Manhattan charging above $100 per square foot saw the most leases in 2022 than in any year prior, says Commercial Observer.