Joan is the most comprehensive workplace management tool, built around ultra low-power and energy efficient ePaper displays. At Joan, we have been leaders in the meeting room systems industry since 2007. For more than decade, we gathered insights into workplace efficiency from more than 90 countries worldwide. We understand workplace trends on a global scale and are eager to provide solutions fit for any company size, origin, and industry. In the last few years, the workplace got redefined from a singular place to offices, meeting rooms, office pods, huddle spaces, desks, even home offices, and beyond. Built on the principles of sustainability and years of experience, we are finally presenting the portfolio for elevating any workplace efficiency and improving the experience for employees and visitors alike.
The Joan portfolio includes:
- meeting room booking devices
- hot desking app
- visitor management and health screening app
- home office productivity device
- digital information signage
- advanced analytics reports
The whole portfolio is managed through an easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
- Enables contact tracing of guests who visit the workplace. Visitors simply scan a QR code at the building entrance and fill-out a form.
- Speeds-up guests registration at the reception desk.
- Discrete sensitive information management.
- Minimizes paperwork.
With all the devices and services in place, Joan makes the workplace a better and safer place to work.
Visitors Check-In helps office managers easily keep track of who was at the office on what day and, more importantly, with who they were meeting.
How does the Visitors Check-In process look like?
- Visitors scan a QR code at the entrance and fill out a survey on their phone.
- They also select who they are visiting.
- Depending on their answers they are allowed or rejected entrance to the office.
Office managers are again allowed to customize the process. They can:
- Set their own questions for the visitors.
- Configure if the host gets notified about the visitor or not.
- Decide if the visitors have to confirm their email address or not.
- Create QR codes for Visitors Check-In forms.
- Have a clear overview of the visitors in the Office Portal.
- Export the data in CSV format.