Modo Workplace allows you to quickly create a unified mobile experience that makes it easy for employees and their visitors to navigate all aspects of your new hybrid workplace. Guests can use it to pre-register their visits, take a virtual tour of your facility, review critical health policies, complete health self-assessments and navigate through your workplace safely. Using the same unified mobile app, your employees can quickly book desks, equipment and rooms, sync schedules with co-workers, access local transit and dining options, stay connected in real-time with relevant communications and manage their visitor’s experience. Modo Workplace is a turnkey solution that helps employees and visitors make the most of their days while you make the most of your dynamic space.
Key Features for Visitors
- Virtual Tours: Share critical information with visitors before they arrive, such as where to park, which door to use, and health and safety measures.
- Health Assessments: The Modo app enables visitors with secure symptom self-reporting, wellness monitoring, health attestations, sanitization requests, the ability to locate PPE and more. HID Mobile Access integration enables visitors to add a mobile credential to their app before they arrive and unlock secure doors with a twist of their smartphone for a fully contactless visitor experience.
- Getting Around: Guests can use interactive floorplans to find their meeting spaces, contacts and amenities. Integration with Mapspeople and Google enables outdoor to indoor navigation, search and filter capabilities. Mobile ID features turn smartphones into passports for touchless access to buildings, rooms and desks.
- Location-based Notifications: Alert visitors as they approach a parking structure, building or floor with important instructions, and guide them to their exact destination with turn-by-turn wayfinding. Alert employees and their guests to office status changes and provide a central hub for information and communication by location and/or personas via Bluetooth beacons and geofences.
Key Features for Your Employees
- In-Office Schedule: From one screen, view your workday schedule, expand it to see buddies’ schedules and edit/cancel bookings. Set preferences for default office locations, meeting rooms and desks.
- Room Reservations: Microsoft 360, EMS and Zoom integration help you manage hybrid meetings with the ability to select available meeting space based on location, attendee profiles and AV needs. Motion sensor integration can automatically release rooms if no physical presence is detected.
- Collaborator Synch: See who’s working when/where and align your schedule and location. One click to confirm, cancel or edit. View, edit, add to and rearrange your pre-populated buddy list with ease.
- Accelerated Adoption: Pre-built features on top of a fully managed infrastructure let you launch and pivot quickly while infinite customization and smooth integration with enterprise systems mean you can keep using your existing booking systems and/or manage it all through the Modo platform.
Employees and their visitors love to use your app because it streamlines the end-to-end workplace experience – there’s no need to access different tools across devices; it’s all on their phones!
- Booking platforms including EMS, Zoom, Office 365, and G Suite, Microsoft 360
- Digital Signage for iOS, Android & Windows (hardware independent)
- Motion sensors
- Near-infinite integration opportunities as you expand to a unified workplace experience app