Over the past several years, many innovative products have reached the market addressing the need for privacy, peace, and quiet for focused work. The team at Spacestor has created the Residence Connect as a single person, tech integrated pod designed to deliver the ultimate equitable video-conferencing experience through unparalleled user experience, sustainability & inclusivity.
Residence Connect has been through extensive testing & it is UL-listed! This means it can be specified with the confidence that it has been tested to the most stringent levels of safety, quality & compliance.
- 88” high x 60” wide x 44 ¾“ deep
- Level threshold for easy access (ADA compliant)
- Battery-powered push button door opener mechanism on ADA variation
- Designed with a materials palette that adheres to stringent global standards and is LBC Red List Compliant
- Upholstery choices based on the optimum light reflective values, supporting the equitable visual representation of people of all skin tones.
- A patent-pending acoustic seal technique ensures an extremely high acoustic performance (reduction rating exceeding 35dB).
- Patent-pending ventilation system allows air to flow through the walls meaning pods can be positioned next to each other with no impact on performance with a change of air every four minutes.
- Separately height-adjustable table and screen for optimal viewing angle (rarely adjustable independently in other offerings).
- An additional feature is a UV air purifier to cleanse air between each user.
- The ‘cockpit’ allows ultimate control over the work environment; fan speed, lighting, table height and monitor height can all be adjusted to suit the user.
- Integral chase available for flexible connection of all MEP components, including sprinklers and power.