Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The New York Times reports on WeWork and how the coworking giant’s real product isn’t office space, but rather a new kind of corporate culture.
- Owners and developers are driving the demand for wellness features and practices. Building Design + Construction shares that active stairways, biophilia, enhanced air quality, etc. are now more ways to attract tenants.
- As companies pay greater attention to their own environmental footprint, says JLL’s Real Views, they’re taking a closer interest in how their interior design can better support their external sustainability commitments.
- Does your workplace reflect your mission and values? NAIOP explains why there’s good reason it should.
- Kate Lister shares via iOffice, a list of seven poor working conditions that could be hurting your productivity.