Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- WBEZ asks by 2025 or so, after the immediate threat of the coronavirus has likely passed, which short-term fixes will be part of the new normal? And what other design changes could be coming our way?
- Architectural Digest explores why Dunder Mifflin Scranton was not the best for productivity.
- Jason McCann, the founder of office furniture company Vari, talks with Entrepreneur about dealing with crises, how workspaces will adapt to the new normal and recovering from business losses.
- The Morning Call talks with Jill Wheeler, vice president of sales and marketing, City Center Allentown, about how sharing office space with co-workers is crucial to business success.
- CBC shares how Canadians should expect their workplaces to change as they return to the office.
- EBN reports on how WeWork can respond to demand for post-pandemic workspaces.