Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Check out the latest episode of Dear HBR where Ethan Bernstein, a professor at Harvard Business School talks through what to do when your essential employees are staying home despite increased safety measures, you want to redesign your open office to make it work for the new normal, or you’re seeing a growing divide between workers who have to come in and those who can work from home.
- Bisnow reports that a permanent shift to remote work could result in a race to the bottom for the office.
- Despite the work from home fatigue The Burn-In reports that coworking making a comeback.
- As workers stay home and office buildings sit vacant, Bloomberg reports that some see a new role for New York City’s business district — as a site for affordable housing.
- Native News Online shares three reasons to give employees more control over their workplace.