Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Counterpoising the ‘feel good’ office culture in favor of a more emotion-inclusive atmosphere, Frame reports that Designer, Lola Tual is suggesting employing an antipode of the Chief Happiness Officer.
- CityLab takes a look at Amazon’s HQ2 campus in Virginia, which is both a statement about the future of cities and a throwback to pre-Covid techno-optimism.
- The formation of social groups is a core human tendency. Pandemic or no pandemic, The Irish Times shares why we all need group connection.
- Gear Junkie reports Airstream has launched the Flying Cloud 30FB Office travel trailer which targets remote workers who want a portable work-life balance.
- Remote work was easy compared to what comes next, says Protocol.