Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Surface Magazine shares how five architecture and design firms envision post-pandemic professional landscapes.
- There is a yearning for some semblance of normalcy and workplace culture that we’ve missed out on during the quarantine, says CSQ. As a result, coworking spaces have emerged as an alternative workplace option for many.
- We must seize the chance to go full circle on sustainable office design, reports Workplace Insight.
- Offices and healthcare have been upended by the pandemic, reports Fast Company. Here’s how they’ll look in the future.
- The world’s biggest workspace operator shares via BisNow why offices have changed forever.