Our weekly round up of industry news from around the web.
- The Urban Developer shares what has changed, the lessons learnt and the new ways of working and living in Australia.
- Everything we thought we knew about office space use before COVID was wrong, reports GlobeSt.
- Even though we can all do virtual work if needed, Fast Company argues that tech hubs are here to stay as they still provide the necessary ingredients for innovation.
- Women Love Tech shares what the pandemic has brought to the business table, and how you can refresh your workplace design with these new ideas in mind.
- Employers expect a return to normal later this year. SHRM ask what’s normal?
2022 Competition Partners