Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Digiday shares that coworking space budgets for individual employees will become a post-pandemic norm, according to a survey by WeWork.
- CNBC reports on how to deal with pressure to go back into the office as COVID lockdowns ease.
- Auto-industry culture, long steeped in hierarchy that rewards proximity, adds telecommuting to the equation, reports the Washington Post.
- CSM Wire investigates the question of if we are going back to the office or not.
- Dark windows. Quiet lobbies. Hushed halls. Finance & Commerce explores what will happen to empty office buildings.
2021 Competition Market Partners