Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The largest coworking players suffered colossal losses in 2020, but D Magazine reports the market is expected to bounce back by the end of the year and see significant gains by 2025.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution shares that as office workers return, many employers are holding off on big renovations.
- Wired asks: will the return to the office only mean more Zooms?
- Harvard Business Review explores how to build physical and digital spaces to foster inclusion.
- As we continue to emerge from the restrictions of quarantine and determine what the future of work looks like, Forbes dives into the ongoing conversation about whether businesses need physical spaces.