Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The largest coworking players suffered colossal losses in 2020, but D Magazine reports the market is expected to bounce back by the end of the year and see significant gains by 2025.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution shares that as office workers return, many employers are holding off on big renovations.
- Wired asks: will the return to the office only mean more Zooms?
- Harvard Business Review explores how to build physical and digital spaces to foster inclusion.
- As we continue to emerge from the restrictions of quarantine and determine what the future of work looks like, Forbes dives into the ongoing conversation about whether businesses need physical spaces.
2021 Competition Market Partners