Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Investopedia shares the economic pros and cons of the hybrid office.
- Amidst post-pandemic transience, architects are shaping remote communities, says Archinect News.
- Commercial Observer shares why enterprise companies are switching to flex space.
- 18 months later, Arch Daily revisits their predictions on the built environment in a COVID-19 world.
- As we slowly start to emerge from COVID-19 to a “new normal”, the way people view their working habits is changing. PBC Today argues there is now an important opportunity to rethink the office environment.