Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- NPR connects with Charlie Warzel and Anne Helen Petersen, co-authors of a new book exploring the history of workplace culture in the United States, and how to use the shifting employment landscape during the pandemic to chart new ways of working.
- Data from a recently released report on feelings toward the hybrid workplace shows some Americans would be more receptive to returning to the workplace if a few perks were added, reports WRAL.com.
- FacilitiesNet shares five innovative strategies to consider for the post-pandemic office.
- Employee Benefit News breaks down Glassdoor’s top 4 workplace trends for 2022.
- FMJ shares a new survey has found that office occupiers expect to transform their workplace design.