Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- How do you determine whether in-person, hybrid, or remote options are best for your organization? Harvard Business Review says to start by asking two questions.
- Inhabitat shares all about “Treehouse,” the biophilic high-rise design that intends to make business places healthier and more eco-friendly with green plantings, net-zero operations and other integrated sustainable technology.
- What is the ‘Third Place’ between home and the office? Boston Real Estate Times explains.
- Coworking spaces are enjoying ‘extraordinary growth’ as companies rethink the office, reports Commercial Real Estate AU.
- Facility Executive shares a new CoreNet Global survey finds that companies are currently using less real estate, but many expect growth over the next one to five years.
- As a new year begins, architects and design thought leaders tell Architect Magazine what they think could—or should not—shape the field in 2022.