Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The SC Johnson administration building was Frank Lloyd Wright’s corporate masterpiece. Vox shares what it feels like to work there.
- Bloomberg reports in the heart of midtown Manhattan lies a multibillion-dollar problem for building owners, the city and thousands of workers.
- Commercial Observer explores how the metaverse is impacting every aspect of commercial real estate.
- With rising tenant improvement allowances, Propmodo says office tenants still have the upper hand.
- Connected Real Estate Magazine shares a recent survey that has revealed almost 40% of its respondents, prospective commercial real estate office tenants, already have a coworking space subscription or are considering flexible office options in the future.
- Here’s why the suburbs have an important role to play in the post-pandemic workplace environment according to Architecture & Design.