Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Ninety percent of companies said they’ll require workers to return to the office at least part of the week in 2023, according Propmodo.
- Architectural Digest shares 12 iconic office designs that redefined the modern workplace.
- The Citizen takes a look at some surprising reasons why people want to go back to the office.
- Uncertainty over the economy and changing work structures are among reasons why Commercial Property Executive says firms like Meta are shedding space in New York City.
- Some employees want to be in the office, some don’t. Fast Company explores how coworking is filling the gap.
- ArchDaily shares 8 flexible ways to change the office landscape.