Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Channel News Asia reports that it’s still premature to conclude that co-working spaces are advantageous as a whole.
- Legal spaces are beginning to reinvent their traditional offices for greater efficiency, collaboration and productivity, says The New Jersey Law Journal.
- A lack of real data around the supply and demand of co-working spaces, reports Property Week, has clouded the market view in recent years.
- Forbes shares a few concepts to consider when designing a workplace that inspires employees.
- Co-working spaces are now entering phase two: Non-traditional and reclaimed spaces. Learn more from Ladders.