Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Suddenly, says Forbes, the focus has become appearing to be the best place to work, rather than being the best. Do you really know what it takes to be the best?
- Despite what you may have read, D Magazine reports that one size, one solution, and one research study (*cough* the Harvard Business Review on open offices) does not fit all.
- Thrive Global believes that that the next phase of coworking involves reimagining it as care-working – an environment that cares for the whole person and not only the space they pay to occupy.
- A startup CEO has shared several pertinent tips and tricks with Ladders for maintaining a productive open plan workspace by implementing forethought and variety.
- Considering the long hours that many people clock at the office, reports Insurance Business Australia, you’d think we’d put more effort into creating aesthetically pleasing workspaces. Here’s why your office matters.