Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- National Geographic reports on how the coronavirus pandemic is exacerbating workers’ worries about returning to jobs in these often debated floor plans.
- Coronavirus won’t kill the open office. But Fast Company shares how you should expect it to change.
- Changes are coming to the corporate workplace, says RE Journals. The instigator of those changes? Coronavirus, of course. But the key word here is “changes.” The corporate office will change, but it won’t disappear.
- Say goodbye to the crowded office: The Conversation shares how they think coronavirus will change the way we work together.
- CNBC believes that the office we once thought of as the future, is the office of the past.