Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- AllWork reports our human need for social interaction underpins collaboration, and this will ultimately bring people back to the office, here’s how to make the trip back to the office worth it.
- Offices are changing: Real Simple shares what to expect when yours reopens.
- Fortune explores how office layouts could change for good because of the pandemic.
- With the move to working from home, enquiries for secure, private and separate work spaces have increased by 400 percent in the last few months, says The Irish Times.
- TechCrunch reports that a survey has found that startups are drifting away from offices post-COVID-19.