Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The pandemic has shown employees and employers alike that there’s value in working from home — at least, some of the time, reports The New York Times.
- Entrepreneur shares what our socially distanced workplaces might look like.
- Breathe easy, says CityWire, the open-plan office is dead.
- What will the workplace – and the market for office real estate – look like in the years ahead, asks Commercial Observer.
- Archinect shares what the architecture industry is saying about workplace design and returning to the office.
- Goodbye long leases, hello space as a service, reports BizCommunity.