Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Is this the end of office culture? The evolution of conventional work life won’t come without some cost, reports Architectural Digest.
- Forbes shares why we can’t go back to the way things were and must reimagine work.
- The office isn’t dead, and never will be, reports Allwork.Space.
- Five workplace design experts weigh in via Architect Magazine on how architects can help clients prepare for a strategic return to the office—and how we should be re-envisioning such spaces for the future.
- The office goes open-air: how an SF couple conceived next-gen workspaces, reports the SF Chronicle.
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s wide-ranging effects has led many company executives and workers to reconsider where they do their work, and WeWork could well be the beneficiary, says Forbes.
- Industry Announcement: Relogix has teamed up with Lenovo to make workplaces safe for re-entry. The Relogix + Lenovo partnership will help global organizations reassure their employees that they will provide a safe return-to-office environment via the Relogix Safe Workspace Monitoring platform. Learn more here!