Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- EdgeProp believes that work from home is here to stay. And so is the office. There is no conflict between the two.
- From front-yard happy hours to brainstorming in the park: NBC News shares the new ways people are finding to beat the work from home blues.
- Harvard Business Review explores the uncertain future of corporate HQs.
- What will offices look like in the post-pandemic future? The Los Angeles Times shares a Hollywood space that offers a preview.
- With America’s extended COVID-19 battle turning many office towers into vertical ghost towns, MPA asks is the office sector dead?