Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Remote work isn’t going anywhere, but Fast Company explores how to design a great ‘IRL’ office.
- ArchDaily shares the importance of technology in the strategic design of workplaces in the COVID-19 era.
- There has been a marked shift in the way companies operate and some of these changes will continue to have the impact in post-COVID era as well, reports ABP Live.
- London design studio Templo has created a new visual identity and data graphics for the UK’s independent adviser on climate change to depict the environment in a more engaging way, shares Design Week.
- Architects’ Journal reports that one in two architects is reporting mental health impacts from the pandemic.
- As employers start to bring workers back to the office, Fortune shares that they may be inviting them to an unfamiliar place.